Monday, December 3, 2012

Greetings from TX.

It is already December! Wow. Time flies, yes? I have been busy with my photography business taking some holiday photos for some fabulous families. We fly back East to visit our own families in about a week and a half- can't believe it. In between shooting and editing, I have been working on our 2012 holiday photos/ card. Thankfully we took them (self portrait style) before Thanksgiving. After we were finished, my boyfriend suggested we shoot some ootd pics for my blog...so here they are :)








I get a lot of comments about my hair...well fortunately I have very healthy and shiney hair. I don't use any products on a day to day basis. My hair is baby fine and very thin. I don't have to ever straighten it with a brush or flat iron...it will dry naturally or with a blow dryer pin straight. I however, like my heair with a little beach wave or curl. I use a curling wand A LOT. It has been the only heating tool that keeps a curl in my hair more than 20 mins!

Anyway, my hair is pretty long (I never cut it!), but its super thin and I decided to add some volume to it with extensions. Of course most people get extensions for the length...well, they do add another inch to an inch and a half to my length, but they 100% add the volume and texture I often lack.

The extensions are real hair and very easy to take in and out. You can pretty much do whatever you do to your actual hair to them. I do not wear them everyday. For one, it is still HOT where I live and who wants to add more locks of hair to their head? I do wear them for various occasions and honestly unless I tell someone I have them in...no one ever notices.

I bought them two months ago and I dyed them to match my hair. It was annoying, to be honest. I don't reccomend doing it unless you have to. If you have any questions let me know!





WHAT I'M WEARING
Top: Target
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Kohl's
Sunnies: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment