Friday, September 21, 2012

Dusty Pink.







Well, it hasn't felt like FALL down here yet. Getting dressed lately has left me feeling confused to say the least. It is still super hot, but my mind is like hello, you can't put on neon shorts mid-September! Last week during my Kohl's trip, I found this awesome LC by Lauren Conrad thin blouse/ blazer/ jacket. It is very light weight and perfect for down here. I wore a black tank under it and thin black pants. The piece was only $8.00!  I love the dusty pink color and black trim. You can dress it up even more with some accessories and heels. It would also work with jeans and a pony tail, for a pulled together yet comfortable look.

WHAT I'M WEARING
Top: LC by Lauren Conrad (Kohl's)
Tank: H & M
Pants: Joe Benbasset (Kohl's)
Ballerina flats: Cotton On
Bag and Sunnies: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment