Monday, September 10, 2012

Burgundy Wine.

Loving the burgundy/wine color for Fall. Last week I picked out some favorites from a few sites, and I never got to uploading (sorry!) until now. Two items are no longer on the website or I just didn't see them again. Unfortunately H & M doesn't have an online store, so it is hit or miss if you go out hunting for this stuff. I purchased #1 and a shirt similar to #4 (I wore a cream colored version to Houston's FNO with jeans and spiked flats).

This weekend we went out for drinks with some new friends and I wore my burgundy colored jeans. They are SO COMFORTABLE. They were $15, so I think that makes me love them even more. They photograph with a purple-ish tone (annoying), but not the case in person.

I hear everyone in NY is enjoying the crisp Fall air and just hearing that makes me a little homesick! It's been cooler here in Houston, but we are still high 80's-90...



1. Skinny Jeans (similar)  2. Leather Jacket  3. Cardigan 
 4. Peplum Blouse (similar)  5. Dress
 
 

 


 
WHAT I'M WEARING
Pants: Forever 21
Top: Charlotte Russe
Heels: Forever 21 (old)
Bag: Just Fab



No comments:

Post a Comment