Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Neon Fringe.



Ahh I wish I could live on vacation. The only thing missing is my boyfriend (and my fashion photographer!)..no, but seriously I feel like I haven't seen him in a year. Today was another perfect beach day. I ordered this suit a month ago and shipped it to NY, so I had not seen it until I got here. It is the knockoff version of the L*Space suit. I love Ashley Tisdale in it, of course she has an amazing body which makes any bathing suit or outfit flawless. Other celebs wearing fringe bikini's this summer are Rihanna, Denise Richards, Audrina Patridge and Lindsay Lohoan. I ended up really liking mine, but the bottoms seem like they are extra extra extra small (weird and annoying). I decided to wear it on a day that I really wasnt trying to get a tan. I kept my shorts on and ran around after my niece so it worked out fine. When I ordered it said it was yellow, but it's more like neon green. I like it though, a decent buy for  $12!


Ashley Tisdale photo taken from here.


After spending the day at the beach we went to dinner and then shopping in Province Town. It is always breezy there right by the water. I completely forgot a hair tie...so wind whipped wasn't even the word.









WHAT I'M WEARING
Bikini: Ebay
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch
Sunnies: Target

Top: Charlotte Russe Tank, Forever 21 shirt
Shorts: Charlotte Russe
Flip Flops: Target (old)
Bracelet: Forever 21
Bag: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment