Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer Outfit: Good & Plenty.



Yesterday was the most perfect day! I got to do what I love (take photos) AND my sweet, loving, funny, handsome, GREAT boyfriend gave me a Michael Kors bag for our anniversary!

I spent the first half of the day in the house cleaning and packing (I am going back home to NY/MA for two weeks). It was brutally hot and I had an engagement photo shoot booked for the evening. Here in TX, it doesn't cool down until the sun goes down. I definitely needed something I could be cool and comfortable in while shooting. I completely forgot I owned these shorts. Many thanks to my friend who pointed them out to me when we hit up the VS Semi Annual back in June :) I love neons (obviously). This necklace has come in handy so many times, I am so happy that I bought it. I originally bought it to go on a trip to Miami. I wear it a lot, it works with so many looks. My niece broke it the first day I wore it, but thankfully you can't even tell.

I went early to test out the lighting and figure out some shots at the engagement shoot location. We decided to snap a few of my outfit too. The engagement photo shoot went awesome! I would rather be the one taking the phots than modeling, any day. It's so fun for me and does not feel like work one bit. I primarily photograph children and babies, so this was my first engaement session and it was a great success.















Oh and how could I forget my beautiful new bag?? Thanks again to my love, I am one lucky girl!



WHAT I'M WEARING
Top: Cotton
Shorts: Victoria's Secret
Sandals: Target
Clutch: Vera Bradley
Sunnies: Forever 21
Bracelets: Forever 21
Necklace: Kohl's
Tattoo: Yes, its real :)

2 comments: