Saturday, July 21, 2012

Maxi Must-Have.


Double click for larger view









Last summer I saw Kim Kardashian photographed in a few different Maxi Dresses, she looked so put together and yet comfortable at the same time. I wanted one ASAP, especially because I was going to Florida a week later. I searched high and low and found my dress at Joyce Leslie. I wore it once with flip flops and never wore it again. Although comfortable, it dragged on the ground and annoyed me. (One problem, it is a medium and I normally wear a small...but you know when you get in that "I HAVE TO HAVE IT!" mood...yea) Surprisingly, the material is very soft and of good quality for the price. I hung onto it and today I decided to pull it out of my closet and give it another whirl before throwing it in the DO NOT WANT pile. The shoes gave me the perfect height and the cropped denim jacke was the missing piece to the outfit. I also love love love my new arrow bracelet. The second bracelet is actually made out of used guitar strings from the Goo Goo Dolls, it's special to me :)

WHAT I'M WEARING
Maxi Dress: Joyce Leslie
Denim Jacket: Forever 21
Shoes: Kohls
Sunnies: Forever 21
Bracelets:Styleleader; Wear Your Music


No comments:

Post a Comment