Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fierce Apparel: Black Cherry.










This is my The Dark Knight Rises inspired outfit. I found this top at Forever 21, super cheap ($11.90) and thought it was cute to wear with these leggings. I really want the American Apparel disco pants, but I can't bring myself to spend that much money. I also plan on wearing my new top on vacation over a bathing suit with some shorts. My boyfriend and I went to see the movie last weekend and I was inspired by Catwoman's fierce outfits. I am not an Anne Hathaway fan, but she did surprisingly well in this role. I thought the outfit would pop nicely with this background and the cops were totally not planned, but made for a great shot!

Did you see the movie? I really liked it, thought it was the best one yet. Of course my heart goes out to all of the victims in Colorado. Such a horrific tragedy and for no reason. I have been reading the stories of the victims and my heart breaks each time. To learn how to help the victims of the Colorado massacre, click here.

WHAT I'M WEARING
Top: Forever 21
Leggings: TJ Maxx
Bandeau Bra: B Tru
Bag: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Sunnies: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment